You won’t want to miss out on our lineup of lab classes this year. We did our best to select topics we knew would be popular and informative. We also selected instructors that we were sure would deliver quality sessions and terrific handouts.
We’ve encouraged the instructors to set up the labs as time to explore models, learn some new technology and get your feet wet. Take this chance to dig into a product or tool that you haven’t seen yet.
Labs fill quickly, so do not delay! Register today!
1. Heard about LandXplorer but have no idea where to begin?
Sign up for CV234-2L Introduction to Autodesk LandXplorer. What does it do? Is it really that easy to build city models like Karen shows in this video, or Lynda demonstrates in this video? Join Lynda Sharkey, Autodesk Technical Marketing Manager, for this lab where you will have a chance to see how your GIS data, design data and more can be brought together in powerful ways.
2. I’ve talked a lot about Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis, but perhaps you’d like to hear more from the man behind the product (former StormNET). Chris Maeder, MS, PE will be leading CV220-1L Introduction to Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis
3. Last year, we introduced QTO tools for Civil 3D. I posted a youtube video showing some of the features. Are you using them? Why not? Need some help getting started? Highly-rated speaker Robert Gadbaw is teaching this popular lab twice. CV223-5L and CV427-1L are both An Introduction to Quantity Takeoff Tools with AutoCAD® Civil 3D®.
4. Sending some of your “new guys” to Autodesk University? Or maybe some architects in your group need some cross training in Civil 3D just so they know what it is all about? How about the managers? Louisa Holland (famous for her work at Civil 3D for Beginners and co-author for next year’s Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D text) will give new users a chance to get their hands on the model in CV327-5L AutoCAD® Civil 3D® for Beginners.
5. Where can I get started with Navisworks? I need Navisworks training for Civil 3D! These are two of the most popular phrases I hear on a daily basis. Join the ever patient, entertaining and informative Angel Espinoza for CV330-1L My Model Management Methods W/O Madness: AutoCAD® Civil 3D® and Autodesk® Navisworks®
6. Looking to get some more information about customization? Isaac Rodriguez, one of the coolest developers I know at Autodesk, is teaching CP220-1L Interoperability of an AutoCAD® Civil 3D® .NET Application and Associative Surfaces COM API
7. Do you work with Revit Structure and Civil 3D, or maybe you’ve pulled down the Civil 3D Bridge Extension from labs and just aren’t sure how to get started? Sign up for Steven Costa’s SE433-3L Bridging the Gap Between AutoCAD® Civil 3D® and Autodesk® Revit® Structure