You could create colorful and "intelligent" maps this way:
Or you could tune into Lucy's Road Design Series Webcast tomorrow Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 1PM EDT (10AM PDT)
Lucy will be covering:
- Connecting to a variety of file types
- Drag and drop capabilities
- Theme and labeling capabilities
- Using huge aerial photos
- Converting DEMs to surfaces
- Checking out a GIS feature, editing it, creating identical feature, and checking data back-in
- Transforming CAD data from one coordinate zone to another
Sign up for more upcoming webcasts at www.autodesk.com/civil-webcasts. There is also a WisDOT Corridor Workflow webcast on Thursday, May 7, 2009.
Or you could trust this guy to do it for you.